We are seeking talented Business Developers to join our team. Knowledge or experience of the SR&ED program is an asset but is not a requirement for the role – you will learn – we will help you.
You will benefit from our generous and well-defined performance-oriented compensation model. We will set you up for success with all the materials, training, and support that you need.
We are seeking representatives for the following sectors:
- Scientific & Medical Research
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Food Developers
- Farms & Agriculture
- Identify and communicate with a very large target pool of businesses in your community that may qualify for the SR&ED program
- Communicate with businesses via any viable method – walk-in, phone calls, emails, social media, referrals from friends and family
- Encourage SR&ED candidates to agree to a short no-risk no-obligation eligibility consultation with an SR&ED Assessment Specialist from Head Office in Toronto
- Help businesses in their communities access important government funding
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to correspond effectively with all levels of an organization
- High school diploma or GED required a college or university is an asset
- Eagerness and keen to succeed
- High level of self-organization and motivation
What you will receive:
- High earning potential
- Flexible schedule
- Legitimate opportunity for career advancement, as we open satellite offices across Ontario
- All the materials and training needed to succeed
What to expect:
This is a performance-oriented role.
You can choose whether to pursue this role part-time or full-time.
Those that succeed in the probationary role will be given the opportunity to be promoted to full-time salaried positions.
Those that move into salaried positions will receive a variety of benefits, including medical and vacation benefits, an enhanced telecommunication package, plus an option to join a professional networking group (BNI).
Qualified candidates will be given the opportunity to schedule an interview with us and learn more about the role, the responsibilities, and the earning potential.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now →